Location: Cluj-Napoca • Type: Full Time
At Synapp.io we help email marketers get back on their feet. We are a 500Startups backed technology startup that is bootstrapped, self-sufficient, and growing like crazy.
Synapp.io partners with email service providers, like MailChimp, to alert them of problematic customers. We help email marketers get and stay in compliance with their email service providers through ongoing monitoring and email assurance.
Our ideal team member is a self-directed, highly accountable individual with very high social intelligence, and a natural inclination for problem solving. He or she will jump in with sleeves rolled up, and make significant contributions to customer support programs. For the person we ultimately select, this will be an incredibly fun, challenging, supportive and rewarding job that will shape their future business career.
Customer Advocate Job Description
- Become an expert in DataValidation service offerings and partner integrations to troubleshoot and solve our clients' problems
- Respond to inbound support requests from DataValidation clients
- Contribute to a self-service Knowledge Base by identifying and documenting common customer inquiries
- Assist new clients during the onboarding process – help new users use DataValidation and identify FAQs and opportunities for video tutorials
- Support customers during their entire lifecycle by understanding each step
- To be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or problem, and keeping the customer updated with timely and frequent information about progress towards resolving the issue
- To facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate department heads
- Document complicated processes and manage multiple open screens
- Proactively seek opportunities to drive growth and revenue
- Seeks opportunities to recommend the most ideal service rather than just answer questions
- Be a customer evangelist. Solicit testimonials from happy customers
Desired Skills & Experience
What qualifies you for this position? You have:
- Graduated with a college degree from a respected college or university
- Zero to three years experience in Marketing, Customer Support, or Professional Services
- Detail oriented, process driven thinker with relentless follow through
- Demonstrated ability to craft personal, succinct, professional emails to business executives
- Willingness to go the “extra mile” for the customer while being patient, professional, and consultative
- Fluency in English along with excellent phone skills, phone etiquette, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Spanish is a plus
- Effective communication skills with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple conversations at once
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel in terms of cross-tabulating datasets a plus
- Good knowledge of SaaS platform basics and email marketing
- Strong desire for long term growth in the company
DataValidation customer support is 24/7 and located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania. We are hiring for 3 shifts 8-4, 4-12, 12-8. Please indicate your availability when applying. You must be flexible and available to work nights and weekends. Daily responsibilities will include servicing inbound support tickets, providing live support on the website via LiveChat, occasional support phone calls, and resolving customer issues.
We provide training on the product, service, and industry but you are ultimately responsible for fully understanding our service offerings, partner integrations, and how it relates to the client. Candidates that are organized, punctual, attentive, and perform well under stress will excel in this role.