Channel Partner Evangelist
Location: Atlanta, GA • Type: Full Time
At Synapp.io we help email marketers get back on their feet. We are a 500Startups backed technology startup that is bootstrapped, self-sufficient, and growing like crazy.
Synapp.io partners with email service providers, like MailChimp, to alert them of problematic customers. We help email marketers get and stay in compliance with their email service providers through ongoing monitoring and email assurance.
As a Channel Partner Evangelist, you will be responsible for channel partner acquisition, satisfaction, and growth. Our ideal team member is self-directed, accountable, outgoing, and savvy in social media and technology. He/she may have experience relating to Communications, Public Relations, Business Development, or Marketing. For the right candidate, this will be a challenging and rewarding job that will shape their future. This position offers a competitive salary and awards for performance, but is non-commission based.
What you will be doing:
- Facilitate, nurture, and grow relationships with quality channel partners
- Become an expert on each channel partner integration to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Serve as a liaison between channel partners and the company to ensure thorough communication of channel partners’ needs
- Serve as a channel partner evangelist and attend all channel partner events
- Create channel partner strategies and processes
- Work closely with Marketing to develop co-marketing strategies
- Provide insight into product development based on partners’ needs
- Previous experience in communications, business development, public relations, or marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate channel partner value to a variety of audiences
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members
- Ability to build consensus with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work with a team of people with minimal direct supervision
- Background in email marketing or email deliverability is a plus
Working at Synapp.io:
100% of Health Benefits Paid for the Employee
Stock options after 3 months
Daily Team Breakfast
LA Fitness Membership
Weekly catered lunch
New employees receive a MacBook Pro, 2 monitors and an ergonomic chair
Relaxed yet energetic work environment
Flex work hours
Work remotely when needed
Great office space located next to GeorgiaTech
We’re building a brilliant, quirky, kick-ass team. If this sounds like your kind of challenge, let’s talk!